What's your morning energy quotient? Do you hit the ground running or rev up around ten -- after plenty of coffee?
If we have, say, approximately 25,000 mornings in our adult life, then learning to make the most of first hours -- so we can make the most of each day -- is not only important. it's good stewardship. Consider these verses:
- Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. (Psalm 39:44)
- Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. (Psalm 90:12)
To jumpstart your day, read “8 Steps to Having Wildly Productive Mornings.” In this Entrepreneur article, James Clear offers 8 simple changes that can maximize morning hours, improve your health and boost the quality of your work. He suggests: .
- Manage your energy, not your time.
- Prepare the night before.
- Don’t open email until noon.
- Turn your phone off and leave it in another room.
Read about potential benefits and his other strategies here.