How should we respond to a co-worker who openly attacks our Christian faith? What should we say to a colleague who is struggling to understand difficult questions like
- Why is there suffering in the world?
- How could a loving God send people to Hell?
- Why isn’t Christianity more inclusive?
- Shouldn’t the Christian God be a god of love?
- How can one religion be right and the rest wrong?
- Why have so many wars been fought in the name of God?
Tim Keller's book, The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism, not only provides solid biblical answers to these questions, but also offers compelling reasons for skeptics to doubt their doubts.