The questions you ask during an interview tell a potential employer a lot about you. This article in Business Insider arms you with six questions that make a positive impression.
Here they are, but be sure to read the article:
1. If I were to start tomorrow, what would be the top priority on my to-do list?
2. What would you say are the top two personality traits someone needs to do this job well?
3. What improvements or changes do you hope the new candidate will bring to this position?
4. I know this company prides itself on X and Y, so what would you say is the most important aspect of your culture?
5. Do you like working here?
6. Is there anything that stands out to you that makes you think I might not be the right fit for this job?
What questions would you add to this list?