Discover God's Purpose for Your Life
Would you like to better understand how God designed you and discover your unique calling?
The Center for Faith & Work is pleased to offer a unique process that equips and empowers Christians to discover their role in God's plan, and transform where they live and work for His glory.
This process identifies your God-given giftedness through Motivated Abilities Patterning, a guided process based on SIMA technology (System for Identifying Motivated Abilities). The process is keenly effective in pinpointing the key elements of a person's distinctive design using objective biographical data rather than subjective, psycometric data derived from self-administered testing. The Center for Faith & Work makes this assessment available to individuals in the workplace, to students, and to churches.
Discover Your Design will help you
- Take a fresh look at God's purpose and plan for your life
- Define the dreams and potential He has given you
- Gain clarity about a fulfilling career path
- Sharpen your skills for balancing time, resources and relationships
- Learn strategies for overcoming obstacles, rising above discouragement and turning dreams into reality
- Identify and screen opportunities that come your way
- Understand your spouse's giftedness and motivated abilities, and how these affect the dynamics of your relationship
- Get a game plan for the second half of life
The process compiles the unique pieces of your God-given design into a Personal Profile so that you can gain the best possible information about yourself in 5 key areas:
- The abilities you use to accomplish things that matter to you
- The subject matter you most naturally work on, with, or through
- The circumstances under which you thrive
- The relationships you prefer to have with others
- The central thrust or "payoff" that drives your behavior