Two editors at Harvard Business Review compiled 22 HBR articles based on current research they believe will help us reach our goals in 2014. Here are some of their postings:
- “Successful people do nine things differently than everyone else.”
- “The rest of us hold ourselves back in five major ways.”
- “Act like a leader before you are one.”
- “Money can actually buy happiness (if you give it away).”
- “Pick the right battles to fight at work.”
- “Go to sleep.”
Which is your favorite bit of advice?
What research was most helpful?